China scholarship council ,CSC provides both full and partial scholarships for international students and scholars to study in China as undergraduates, postgraduates, masters, Ph.D, Chinese language students, visiting scholars and senior visiting scholars in different faculties like medicine, engineering, agriculture, linguistics, commerce, and so on Applicants may apply for scholarship through education authorities, designated institutions or Chinese diplomatic missions in their home countries. The following are documents needed for applying this CSC china goverment scholarship
1). Application Form for a Chinese Government Scholarship (printed by CSC).
- One original and one photocopy, in Chinese or in English
2). Notarized highest diploma photocopy.
- If applicants are university students or already employed, they should also provide documents proving they are university students or on-post employees. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with Chinese or English translations.
3). Applicants for undergraduate studies must provide a notarized copy of high school transcripts.
- Applicants for other categories need to provide relevant notarized transcripts. Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with Chinese or English translations.
4). A study or research plan in Chinese or English
- no less than 200 words for undergraduates, no less than 400 words for visiting scholars, no less than 500 words for postgraduates).
5). Recomendation Letters
- Applicants for Master’s or Doctoral degree studies and Senior Visiting Scholars must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors.
- Applicants who apply in China for Master’s or Doctoral degree studies must submit the Admission Notice of the Chinese higher education institutions.
6). Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese quarantine authority) filled in English.
- The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or sealed photographs of the applicants are invalid.
- The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are advised to take this into consideration while determining when to take the medical examination.
- Download physical Examination Form Here
The above documents should reach CSC by April ( may be mentioned in inivisual university) via either Chinese diplomatic missions in the applicants’ home countries or the embassies of the applicants’ home countries in China. CSC does not accept individual applications.
For More detials : Contact
- China Scholarship Council
- Address: No. 160 Fuxingmennei Street, Beijing 100031, P. R. China
- Tel: 86-10-66413253, 66413132
- Fax: 86-10-66413255
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org