The Scholarship for Hubei Provincial Scholarships for undergraduate, graduate and doctoral, general scholar and senior scholar program at Hubei universities and colleges are opened .The scholarship is provided for the tution fees espcially and for other purposes depending upon the college. The eligibility for these scholarship states that the applicants must be foreign citizens with valid passport and Scholarship Applications should be accepted by all universities and colleges between February and June.
Scholarship Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in all subjects.
Course Level: undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degree, general scholar program and senior scholar program at Hubei provincial college and universities.
Scholarship Provider: Chinese Government
-Applicants should be foreign citizens with valid passport and, should be friendly to China.
-Applicants should be well-behaved, hardworking, grade excellent and in good health.
Requirements on applicants’ academic degree and age:
- Undergraduate scholarship no more than 25 years old and have obtained degree equal to Chinese High School Degree or above.
- Graduate Scholarship applicants should within the average of 30 year old and have obtained bachelor degree.
- Doctorate Scholarship applicants should be within the average age of 35 years old and have obtained master’s degree.
- All General Scholar Scholarship applicants should be within the average age of 40 years old
- Chinese language scholars should have obtained Higher School Degree or above, professional scholars should have obtained bachelor’s degree or above or should be university students in grade 2 or above.
- Advanced Scholar Scholarship applicants should have obtained master’s degree or above and associate professor title or above and should be the average age of 50 years old.
- The requirement for applicants’ Chinese language proficiency to be decided in accord with the major to be learned and language of instruction.
Scholarship Open for International Students:
Scholarship Description: In order to adapt the development of study abroad in china and increase the use efficiency of scholarship for international students, Hubei Province have established regulations of Hubei Provincial Scholarships Management for the purpose of talents cultivation, scientific researches, social service and cultural exchanges in universities and colleges.
What does it cover?
Scholarships are provided for mainly supporting tuition fee. These are the scholarships amounts according to the levels in five categories:
Undergraduate Scholarship is 10,000 per year;
Graduate Scholarship is 15,000 RMB per year;
Doctorate scholarship is 20,000 RMB per year;
General Scholar Scholarship is 5,000 RMB per 6 months or 10,000 per year;
Advanced Scholar Scholarship (including visiting scholars, similarly hereinafter) is 10,000 per 6 months or 20,000 per year.
How to Apply:
-All Hubei provincial college and universities organize current foreign students to apply for the scholarship and contact the foreign students who are planning to study in Hubei province through Chinese embassies in foreign counties, foreign educational institutions or internet.
-All qualified foreigners, both the ones who are studying in colleges and universities in Hubei province and the ones who are in foreign counties can apply to the colleges and universities you study in or you want to.
-All colleges and universities accept scholarship application on February to June.
-Ministry of Education of Hubei Province accepts all colleges and universities’ Application Forms of Hubei Provincial Foreign Student Scholarship every June, and will publish the result on Hubei province education information net (www.e21.edu.cn) for a week after the assessment, if there is no dispute, the Ministry of Education of Hubei Province will issue a document to confirm it.
-The scholarship students recommended by foreign government and international organizations according to the requirement of the agreement will be arranged to study in the appointed colleges and universities by Ministry of Education of Hubei Province.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Scholarship Applications should be accepted by all universities and colleges between February and June. More details would be provided by related universities and colleges.