Premature ejaculation problem: Too Fast what to do? can be a problem for many people. Erectile dysfunction, as well as ejaculatory problems, are the most common sexual difficulties in men during sex.my boyfriend has a premature ejaculation problem, I ejaculate fast, I can’t ejaculation are some of the most common verbals for the ejaculation problems.
Psychological and physiological changes occur due to this reason with lots of problems on the people. It further creates feelings of shame and embarrassment and has to face the struggle with this difficulty.
Ejaculation and its normal Time
Ejaculation time varies from one individual to another. This time period is called the ejaculatory latency. What may be a problem for one man may be acceptable to another. This level of distress that is experienced by the man or his partner is disgusting and full of tension.
Generally, too fast ejaculation or premature ejaculation during or before starting sex from the time of starting of sexual activity is the problem topic to be shared. Here we will explore some of the psychological factors and treatment options related to these distinct male dysfunctions.
Effects of Ejaculation problem?
Ejaculatory problems can have a devastating effect on self-esteem especially. Men with ejaculation problems mostly have feelings of inadequacy, feelings of failure, and a negative view of themselves. They feel lots of fear in a relationship and to tend to avoid emotional and physical intimacy. Due to this after some time the proceeding partner become frustrated and communication becomes strained.
When Ejaculatory dysfunction is often considered to be a nerve-related issue, penile sensitivity may be evaluated as premature ejaculation diagnostic tool. using various instruments that produce vibration. In addition, a medical history should be obtained regarding previous neurologic injury or trauma to the penis.
Other sexual dysfunctions like low desire and erectile dysfunction may also accompany the premature ejaculatory problem and they also need to be addressed.
Thus the resentments, anger, and feelings of rejection are often considered to accompany an ejaculation problem. In between the couples where premature ejaculation problem is an issue, the partner often have to internalize this dysfunction as their mistake then ultimately intensifying the man’s stress and performance anxiety.
What is Premature ejaculation Problem or Early Ejaculation Problem?
In 2003, WHO recommended that the term “pre-mature ejaculation” be replaced by the more neutral phrase ” early ejaculation”. The literature on it suggests that early ejaculation is the most common of any male sexual difficulties.
Premature ejaculation problems and Early Ejaculation problems are synonyms. By definition, premature ejaculation problem or early ejaculation is an ejaculation that occurs before it is desired. Typically to say, the ejaculation has become inevitable either during foreplay or in the first moments following penetration. The man experiences no control over his ejaculation. At these times continues, the partner feels equally unsatisfied and frustrated.
Most commonly, most men ejaculate quickly in their early sexual years when they are young and inexperienced. Most men have been habituated with masturbation. This masturbation habit in the adolescent or young man learns to have various techniques that allow him to maintain a high level of arousal without ejaculating. Due to which young man becomes sexually active with a partner, these skills can then be transferred to his new sexual encounters. But when a man becomes more sexually experienced, the latency of ejaculation increases although not always to the satisfaction of the man and his partner.
Impact of Premature Ejaculation Problems in Men
There also may be additional psychological issues that underlie an ejaculatory dysfunction. For example, there may be issues of performance anxiety causing to infertility issue. There might be fears of rejection as well as no desire to please a partner.
Early psychological trauma can also be one of the significant factors. If there had been sexual abuse of the man has occurred, it can have sexual dysfunction and desire. While doing Sex, these people can trigger to bring back painful emotional feelings and memories from the past.
Premature ejaculation problems may also contribute to low libido and lack of interest in sexual activity. Without ejaculation, sex can become one of the sources of frustration and devoid of satisfaction. As a result, sexual activity can be perceived as more workloads than pleasure.
In some cases, the woman may not be interested in sexual pleasure. This might be due to her frustration and anger at the situation. Ultimately in such cases, couples agree to avoid sexual contact rather than face the emotional pain of another sexual failure.
Also Read Through :
- Teenage complaints about Parents | Transition of Child & Parents role in Adolescence
- Amazing benefits of Vitamin C foods and drinks
- Safe Scoliosis Management and Treatment Approach
- Female monthlies and Purity: Mensuration and Ovulation
- Constipation and How to Get Rid of it ?
Solutions for premature ejaculation problem
As mentioned, the most effective approach for the solution for premature ejaculation problem is a combination of psychological assistance and medical intervention. Man can quickly achieve positive sexual experiences and gain a sense of confidence.
From an emotional standpoint, it is important to understand the history and background of the individual. Different Issues like depression, anxiety, past sexual experiences, psychological trauma, and relationship history are important parts to be considerations that need to be discussed early in the evaluation. Some more solutions are listed below :
- Doctors mow5ly treat early ejaculation or premature ejaculation problem with a combination of medications and creams.
- Anti-depressant medications often are prescribed which might be daily or before the sexual activity.
- Drugs for sexual arousal or erection are used. These may be tablets that can be taken orally. Also, sexual arousal creams are lotions are often used.
- Sex therapy for early ejaculation is done. In a therapeutic program, the first step is usually self-education. It is important that the couple have an understanding of the problem, its origins, the prognosis, and the need to work together toward a satisfying solution. And make the partner understand that the man is not being selfish and that ejaculatory control is unsatisfying for him as well.
- Premature ejaculation exercises. Squeeze techniques, Pelvic floor exercises, kegel exercise are also done. the behavioral approach taught by sex therapists is either the squeeze technique or an approach described as “start and stop”. These techniques are originally developed by Masters and Johnson. They require patience, practice, and a commitment to solving the problem.
- Daily the masturbatory exercises designed to help him understand his ejaculation pattern and gain control.
In conclusion, with good motivation and psychological plans, ejaculation disorders can be overcome. Both the men and their partners should help to resolve the distress of premature ejaculatory problems.