Nepal Medical Council Licencing exam as well as the specialty exam can be registered online . Here are the steps how to do it .
- At First go to the online exam registration site Here
- Register with NMC
- Login with your Credentials
- Submit your Personal and Academic Details
- Apply for the Exam
- Make payment through eSewa Service
- Download & Print your Entrance Card
Post-registration & payment process for NMC exam
After registration & verifying your account, Login with your Email Id.
- You need to fill your Personal Details, Contact Address and Academic Achievements.
- Your registration will complete after submission of information i.e. Date & duration of study, Board & College Registration Numbers, Scores: Percentage & GPA & one referee, compulsorily a NMC registered doctor.
- You, furthermore, need to submit & upload relevant Internship Document for Licensing Examination.
- After uploading the relevant necessary documents, you can confirm your application by clicking on proceed to payment option. You will get options for Pay Now and Pay Later.
- If you are an eSewa user, click Pay Now and complete the transaction via your eSewa Login Credentials after being redirected to the eSewa payment portal.
- You can save a PDF version of the transactions details for further use.
- If you choose to Pay Later, a Token Number for payment of exam will be generated. This shall be used while making the payment through your nearest eSewa Zone/Point.
NMC eForm charges
For Licensing Exam of MBBS and BDS NMC shall charge you Rs. 2500.