Handbook of COVID-19 Prevention and Treatment is published on 18 Mar 2020. This handbook, provided by the First Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang University, describes how organizations can minimize the cost while maximizing the effect of measures to manage and control the corona virus outbreak. The handbook also discusses why hospitals and other healthcare institutions should have command centers when encountering a large-scale emergency in the context of COVID-19.
This Handbook of COVID-19 Prevention and Treatment includes the following：
- Technical strategies for addressing issues during emergencies.
- Treatment methods to treat the critically ill.
- Efficient clinical decision-making support.
- Best practices for key departments like inflection management and outpatient clinics.
- Download Hamro Swasthya App Lunched By Nepal Government for COVID 19