14 New Confirmed, Corona Troll Reached to 30 in Nepal
14 New Corona Confirmed, Corona Troll Reached to 30 in Nepal as stated by Ministry of Health and Population of Nepal today on April 17 2020( Baishak 5, 2077) . Today only 14 New corona cases were confirmed where 12 are from udayapur and 2 from chitwan District .
The first case of the Corona in Nepal was reported on 24 January 2020 in Kathmandu. He was the one of the student studying in Wuhan of China where the pandemic of COVID outbreak occurred in china. he was subsequently confirmed to have completely recovered. The second case was confirmed on 23 March 2020 in Kathmandu and on 14 April 2020, 14 additional cases have been confirmed. the first case of local transmission was confirmed on 4 April in a 34-year-old woman from Kailali and Nepal went to the Stage II Pandemic. .
A country-wide lock down came into effect on 24 March 2020 by Nepal government in response to wake of Corona in Nepal Nepal Government is making good strategy to detect the pandemic situation and after this still has to make more strategy again the COVID in Nepal. Nepal has been taking steps to prevent a widespread outbreak of the disease, while preparing for it by procuring essential supplies, equipment and medicine, upgrading health infrastructure, training medical personnel, and spreading public awareness.
Public health experts have warned that quarantine facilities, where people live in close proximity with each other and share many things including cigarettes, chewing tobacco and in some instances beds, could emerge as potential hotspots for the disease.
Live CORONA Updates
Here are some Preventive measures taken during lock down. that can be done To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub. How to wash hands to prevent corona virus we should know properly.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, a cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call in advance.
- Follow the directions of your local health authority.
Video on wearing Surgical Mask by WHO
Some more information regarding COVID in Nepal ( Corona Troll Reached to 30 in Nepal)
- Nepal Country-Specific Information:
- For statistics about COVID-19 in Nepal, please find updates at https://covid19.ndrrma.gov.np/.
- Entry and Exit Requirements:
- Nepal announced the suspension of visas upon arrival for nationals from any country from midnight on March 14 until April 30, 2020. Those travelers already possessing a prior valid Nepali visa will be required to submit a swab test PCR health certificate issued a maximum of seven (7) days before arrival to Nepal to the immigration office at Tribhuvan International Airport. http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/
- All land ports of entry into Nepal remain closed between March 14 and April 30, 2020.
- Quarantine Information:
- Suspected cases already in country will also be quarantined for 14 days.
- Local Resources:
- Nepal Ministry of Health and Population at https://heoc.mohp.gov.np/recent_alert/update-on-novel-corona-virus-2019_ncov/ or Facebook at com/HEOC
- Nepal Ministry of Health and Population COVID-19 Hotline Local Telephone Numbers: 9851255839; 9851255837; 9851255834 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Infectious Disease Hospital (Teku) Hospital at firstname.lastname@example.org and the National Health Public Health Laboratory at email@example.com for patient testing and quarantine.
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu: https://www.tiairport.com.np/
- Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal’s published list of international departures from Nepal: http://caanepal.gov.np/aerodromes/tribhuwan-international-airport
- Other links:
- COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov
- CDC page on COVID-19
- https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Nepal.html for Nepal Country Information and Travel Advisory page.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.