Physiology is an important subject of MBBS 1st year.There are lots of Physiology books for MBBS students during the study period. Physiology books contains the is the basic functioning of the various systems of our body. This is important because if we know about normal functioning of our body, only then we can understand abnormal functioning. So its concepts act as a base to understand the subjects like pharmacology, pathology etc.
Here we have collected the some important and Best Physiology Books For MBBS Students. These physiology books contains both textbook as well as reference books which are listed as below
- Sembulingam Physiology
- Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 13th Edition
- Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology 25th Edition
- Text Book of Physiology Dr. AK Jain
- Text Book of Medical Physiology by Indu Khurana
- Text Book of Practical Physilogy CL Ghai