The Vitamins and Supplements to Boost Immune Health During COVID-19. The COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak causes different snitch symptoms and signs, including dry coughing and high fever. To more extreme symptoms, like confusion and difficulty breathing, medical attention is needed.
We are well versed that no vaccine or antiviral medications are presently available to prevent and treat COVID-19. So, the treatment offered presently involves managing the symptoms with other supportive treatments.
People are using vitamins and health supplements to prevent COVID-19, but there is no solid proof that non-FDA approved vitamins and supplements have effective results against Coronavirus. But, it helps in strengthening the immune system that helps your body fight against the virus. So, We should know how to boost the immune system.
Since COVID-19 comes with flu and cold-like symptoms, Vitamins C, B, D, and Zinc can help boost your immunity and fight against the illness in the same way they help fight against flu and cold. Different brands sell vitamin supplements that you can buy online using 1mg Coupon Code to avail discounts.
The Vitamins to Boost Immune Health During COVID-19
These are the most common vitamins to boost immune health during the COVID-19.
Vitamin C is known to fight against cold and flu symptoms faster and ease the symptoms if you take it before getting sick. It works as a powerful antioxidant to minimize inflammation, and lung inflammation is the serious symptoms of COVID-19 that causes serious respiratory distress and may prove to be fatal at times.
Vitamin D’s primary role is to maintain a healthy level of blood across body and phosphorus and calcium that you can get via sun exposure, foods, and supplements. Vitamin D can help protect the respiratory infection and reduces the chance of respiratory tract infection.
Vitamin B Complex
Vitamin B6 is important for enhancing immunity. You can get a sufficient amount of B6 Vitamins from diet and other supplements.
Having zinc throat lozenge or taking it along with other OTC medications can help shorten the duration of rhinovirus colds. It also helps alleviate the symptoms of nasal congestion, sore throat, nasal drainage, and coughing. It helps in producing and activating T-cells that trigger the body to respond to infections faster.
Supplements to Boost Immune Health During COVID-19
There are certain supplements or food boost immune system which we should know for preventing form COVID-19. These supplements to boost immune system are listed below.
What are the Best Herbs to boost immune health During COVID-19 Crisis?
- Mushrooms – Mushrooms are rich in selenium and Vitamin B, like niacin and it helps your immune system running smoothly. It is also rich in sugar, polysaccharides that support the immune functions.
- Astragalus – It is the kind of herb that is used for formulating medicines. This herb’s typical use is to strengthen the immunity and treat the symptoms of common cold, seasonal allergies, upper respiratory infections, and swine flu. It is Known to combat viruses and bacteria efficiently.
- Selenium – It is the kind of mineral used for different treatment procedures, including swine flu and bird flu. It acts as a powerful antioxidant for enhancing people’s immune functioning, except those with autoimmune disorders, as they may have a negative immune system after taking selenium.
- Garlic – Garlic is rich in antiviral properties, and it may help alleviate the severe symptoms of flu, colds and COVID-19 infections. The garlic supplements are known to shorten the cold season and flu. You can consume fresh garlic or as a supplement. Buy the best Garlic Supplements online using the Netmeds Promo Codes to avail discounts.
- Licorice Root – Licorice Root is used mainly as a gargle, and it soothes the pain of sore throat during flu, and it is the common symptom of COVID-19. Licorice Root can also loosen the congestion and minimize the inflammation.
- Curcumin – Curcumin is extracted from turmeric, and it is widely used for its anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antiseptic properties. It helps in fighting inflammation and strengthens the immune response.
- Propolis – It is the resin-like fruit extracted from the buds of cone-bearing trees. It is known to optimize the immune system and rich in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps in preventing and reducing the length of common colds and other respiratory tract infections.
- Acia Berry – It is the immune system stimulator and a potent antioxidant that can treat various conditions. It also supports immune function and general health.
- Know the Foods for strong bones and muscles
Whether consumed as a food or taken in the form of supplements, these herbs and supplements boost your immunity and support you in combating against the Coronavirus and related symptoms. But, remember the health benefits are theoretical and not practical.