Most common Health Benefits Of Green Tea we should be know . The health benefits of Green leaf has maximum .It has been using since ancient time for long time .It has more health benefits more than black tea as the processing doesn’t include the fermentation. As a result, green tea retains maximum amount of antioxidants and poly-phenols the substances with many benefits.
The Most common Health Benefits Of Green Tea we should know are listed as follows
- Skincare. Green tea help with wrinkles and the signs of aging due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities.
- For loosing Weight . The Green tea increases the metabolism of the body. The polyphenol in green tea intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
- Diabetes. The tea regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after drinking. This may prevent high insulin spikes and resulting fat storage.
- Heart Disease. It works on the lining of blood vessels and help to keep relaxed and better to maintain blood pressure. It may also protect against the formation of clots, which are the primary cause of heart attacks.
- Esophageal Cancer. It can reduce the risk of esophageal cancer, but it is also widely thought to kill cancer cells in general without damaging the healthy tissue around them.
- Cholesterol. Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
- Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. It is said to delay the deterioration caused by Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Studies carried out on mice showed that green tea protected brain cells from dying and restored damaged brain cells.
- Tooth Decay. “catechin” in tea can destroy bacteria and viruses that cause throat infections, dental caries and other dental conditions
- Blood Pressure. Regular consumption of green tea is reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
- Depression. Theanine naturally found amminoacids in tea leaves which to provide a relaxing and tranquilizing effect so benificial to drinkers too
- Anti-viral and Anti-bacterial. Tea catechins are strong antibacterial and antiviral agents which make them effective for treating everything from influenza to cancer.