Medical Education Board of Nepal will be conducting a PG entrance exam for admission to various PG Medical courses. There will be only one common entrance exam for admission to all Postgraduate Colleges and Universities in Nepal.
This is very similar to NBE in India. For the study of the Postgraduate level of pharmacy or Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) following syllabus has been published by the medical examination board in Nepal for the master of pharmacy degree.
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm):
- B. Pharmacy or equivalent degree recognized by the government of Nepal.
- Registered in Nepal Pharmacy Council.
- Registered in the respective professional council of the applicant’s own country for foreign candidates.
- Candidate should score a minimum of 50% (pass marks) in the Entrance Examinations conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be in the merit list.
B. Examination Format:
- Question type: Single best response type of multiple-choice questions
- Option: Four options (A, B, C, D)
- Number of questions: 200
- Full marks: 200
- Cognitive ratio: Recall:Understanding:Application – 30:50:20
- Duration: 3 hours
|1.||Biopharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics||20|
|6.||Pharmacology and toxicology||18|
Also Know more on the master of pharmacy online, | Common Medical Entrance Exam, || MECEE- PG Exam, MECEE-PG, || post graduate programs
Discussion about this post