IOM Entrance Exam will be conducted by Institute of Medicine (IOM) in every year for provide admission to PG medical courses in Institute of Medicine Nepal and other affiliated medical colleges like National Medical College, Birgunj, Universal College of Medical Sciences, Bhairahawa in Nepal. The aspirants those who want to get PG Medical courses admissions in IOM Nepal and its affiliated medical colleges, this is mandatory to apply IOM entrance exam 2020. Both Nepalese and Foreign Candidates can get application form through Online.The below medical colleges affiliated to Institute of Medicine offer PG Medical Courses through IOM Entrance Exam are,
IOM ENTRANCE EXAM 2020 – IMPORTANT DATES
|Online Applications Start Date||Last Week of Mar 2020|
|Online Applications End Date||2nd Week of Apr 2020|
|Admit Card Available From||3rd Week of April 2020|
|IOM Entrance Exam 2020 Date||Last Week of Apr-2019|
- The candidates must have passed MBBS from recognized medical college/University along with 1 year internship.
- IOM ENTRANCE EXAM 2020 – PROCEDURE OF ONLINE APPLICATION:
- The eligible foreign candidates must have select “Foreign Category” while applying the application form.
- The candidates must fill online application form that providing all required details including
- Details of Examination,
- Personal Information,
- Permanent Address,
- Date of Birth,
- Information of Local Guardians,
- Academic Information
- Identification Document
- Recent Photograph (300*350 pixel in .gif or .jpg or .png format)
Please make sure all information entered in application are correct or not before going to submit the online application form. Once form will be submitted there is no provision for correction under any circumstances.
ONLINE APPLICATION Details
After submission of application form, the candidate will reach to confirmation page. Take the print out of confirmation page and take a bank voucher of below specified fee and must submit at IT department of IOM in person.
IOM Entrance Exam Online Application Fee: Nrs. 5,000/- (INR 3122.14 with 1 Nrs = INR 0.62)
At any branch of Himalayan Bank Limited, the bank voucher can be collected.
The current account number is 002-0055557-0057.
EXAM PATTERN and Admit card
The questions will be common for both Nepalese and Foreign candidates.
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total Marks: 100
- Duration: 2 Hours (8:00 AM to 10:00 AM)
There is no negative mark for incorrect response.
The foreign candidates can get their IOM Entrance Exam 2020 admit card from Department of Information Technology, IOM Maharajgunj, Kathmandu. Admit card will be available from 3rd Week of April 2020.
For foreign candidates, admit card will be issued only after the verification of their identity documents have done.
The foreign candidate must keep admit card along with below documents while entering the exam,
- Original ID
- Two Passport sized photos
- Bank Voucher
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION
Institute of Medicine and its affiliated medical colleges in Nepal will be providing PG medical admission by below selection procedure,
- A merit list will be generated based on the marks obtained by candidates for Nepalese and Foreign candidates separately.
- The candidate those who will secure a minimum 50% marks are only get place in merit list.
- Institute of Medicine and its affiliated medical colleges in Nepal will be conduct counselling in the name of ‘Open House’ by merit based to provide admission in PG medical courses.
Discussion about this post