How to get rid of lower belly fat
Abdominal fat or belly fat has potential health risks associated with it. Various researches have been done on this topic. Studies show that there are significant links between belly fat and diseases such as type 2 diabetes and heart diseases to name a few.
Therefore, losing this fat from the abdominal area has shown to have strong benefits for overall health and well-being. This article will help you to know how to get rid of lower belly fat.
How long does it take to lose belly fat?
According to research “The American Council on Exercise says a 1 percent body fat loss per month is safe and achievable. Given that math, it could take a woman with average body fat about 20 to 26 months to achieve the appropriate amount of fat loss for six-pack abs. The average man would need about 15 to 21 months”.
There are various ways to get rid of lower belly fat. These ways will be discussed below;
This article will also apply to fat loss for women. The ways to get rid of belly fat will be discussed below.
- Avoiding Sugar and sugar-containing drinks and foods
Sugar must be avoided as much as possible. Consuming too much sugar can eventually cause weight gain and pose a health risk for the consumer.
- Consume more protein
Protein is a macronutrient which shown been shown to help maintain or reduce weight.
Protein helps in curbing the hunger craving by 60% and also boosts the metabolism by 80-100 calories per day.
- Consume fewer carbohydrates
Lowering the carbohydrate intake can also help in reducing belly fat.
- Consume Fiber-rich foods
Dietary fiber is important for digestion and bowel movement. Consuming enough fiber through diet can help reduce or maintain weight and belly fat.
- Regular exercise
Exercise helps to improve overall health. Both mental and physical and can stop or delay the onset of diseases.
Exercise helps to get rid of lower belly fat
This article helps to how to lose weight fast for men and also applicable for fat loss for women
- Tracking what you eat
Even tracking the macronutrients like protein, carbohydrate and fats can help reduce the prevalence of belly fat or abdominal fat as some call it.
The various other ways to lose stubborn belly fat are listed below.The following wahy will let you know on how to get rid of lower belly fat
- Moving throughout the day and being active can help reduce the fat in the abdominal area and overall fat from the body too.
- Reading the label for food products and monitoring the intake of these kinds of foods has shown to be effective in reducing the overall weight and the fat loss from the body.
- The food that contains Trans fat in the ingredient should be avoided as much as possible if losing the belly fat is your goal.
- The alcohol intake should be minimum, moderate, or if possible not drinking at all can help shed away the belly fat because alcohol had many calories. And, many extra calories lead to weight gain and gain fat in the belly region.
- Recurring stress levels can significantly reduce abdominal belly fat.
- Doing aerobic or cardio exercise can do the trick.
- Lifting weight can also help shed off extra fat from the belly region.
- Enough quality sleep is also vital in belly fat loss.
- Consuming fatty fish can also help.
- Adding apple cider vinegar can also help.
- Intermittent fasting can also be done.
- Consuming green tea can also help.
- Changing the lifestyle can do wonders for reducing belly fat.
The bottom line
Hence, Reducing belly fat or abdominal fats can significantly reduce the abdominal fat and also the overall fat from the entire body, The above-mentioned ways can be incorporated and followed to get rid of excess fat. Therefore, the above ways help to know. Besides this article, here is an article on types of exercises. and, here is a link to know more on how to lose belly fat.