One Heart World-Wide (OHW) Nepal is an INGO working in the field of Maternal and Child Health. OHW Nepal is seeking to recruit a qualified Nepali Citizen for the position of Field Supervisor.
Duty station: Full-time position based Sindhupalchowk district that requires frequent field visits.
- Build sound relationships with District (Public) Health Office, program focal person, health facility staff, community stakeholders and female community health volunteers in order to maintain program schedule and achieve program deliverables at the field level
- Provide close and continuous support to implement “Network of Safety” including CB-IMNCH, Birthing Centers, HFOMC strengthen
- List out the program logistics at health facilities and ensure the timely delivery at the designated facilities
- Provide technical support visits to birthing centers, health workers and FCHVs with special focus on capacity building on data reporting, recording, clinical skill
- Coordinate logistics and daily activities in all program locations
- Participate, represent and co-ordinate at the facility level and community level
- Frequent field visits to facilitate the implementation process, training, data collection, and program follow up
- Support to District Coordinator for her/his regular assignments and reports
- Collect routine data from health facilities and communities
- Provide support to conduct the performance review plan annually
- Contribute to prepare regular progress reports, technical deliverables, presentations, and district work plans
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual progress report
- Any other job assigned by the Supervisor
- With minimum PCL nursing or Health Assistance from a recognized academic institution with minimum three years of experience in the related field
- Ability to function as a self-starter with limited supervision
- Knowledge and experience using MS-Office packages and statistical packages, email and internet.
- Good verbal and written communication including written and spoken English
- Good inter-personal skills, and experience of working in a team
- Good clinical skills, and experience with program oversight
- Knowledge and experience in program and community level training
- Practical experience in facilitation and interaction with government counterpart/local stakeholders at different local health facilities, and ability to deal with various stakeholders
- Able to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Sets high standards for quality of work and consistently achieves project goals
Application process: Qualified candidates are requested to send their CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com
- A cover letter (no more than one page)
- Resume (no more than 2/3 pages)
- A list of 3 references, along with their contact information.
- Applications will be received until June 26, 2015.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Telephone enquiries will not be entertained
- Salary and benefits as per the organization’s rules
Women and candidates from socially disadvantaged, minority, and indigenous communities are highly encouraged to apply.