General Pathology Revision questions for Exam 2
These exam points are useful for for the NMCLE, USMLE, FCPS, and many other medical exam
Answer or Keys are at the end for General Pathology Revision questions for Exam Part 2
go Here for General Pathology Revision questions for Exam Part 1
101. Rb gene associated with which 2 tumors?
102. Dysplastic navus associated with which neoplasm?
103. Cachexia is mediated by?
104. c-kit gene associated tumor is?
105. Staging of tumor is done by?
106. Malignancy of skeletal muscle is called ?
107. Term carcinoma implies which origin?
108. Tumor involving all germs layers called?
109. DPC gene associated tumor?
110. Bombesin tumor marker of?
111. Poly cystic kidney disease is which Mendelian genetic disorder?
112. Known cause...
IOM, Institute of Medicine, teaching hospital uptake the entrance exam for the post graduate students every year. Here are the collection of the question answers of IOM 2018. Please correct if anything found wrong by yourself
Conservative Breast surgery-sentinel node biops
SDG MMR target-70
Anemia in pregnancy-41
Pregnancy gingivitis-5 mnth
Child pugh classification-11
Somagyei -hypo fb hyper
Ischemia marker in heart
AV nodal delay time-0.09
Adipocere formation-buried in dump soil
Precision-increase sample size
1. Immature proglotids of Taenia solium have:
c) Vitelline follicles and shellgland but not glands
d) Uterus but neither ovaries nor testes
2. Which one of the following insects lays eggs in water:
a) Butter fly b) Dragon fly
c) Sand fly d) House fly
3. First indication of physiological division of labour in frog appears at:
a) Egg stage b) Blastula stage
c) Gastrula stage d) External gill stage of tadpole
4. What is the female counter part of prostate gland in the male:
a) Bartholin's gland b) Uterus
c) Clitoris d) Graffian follicles
5. What is common in earthworm and man?
a) Ammonotelic b) Urotelic
c) Uricotelic d) Nephrotelic
6. Merkel's discs and Meissner's corpuslces are found in the:
a) Skin of frog b) Skin of mammals
c) Skin of toad d) Skin of ra...