Apply for Nurse Jobs at Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal with below specifications. This job is for Nurse Practioner in Nepal. The Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal (GWT(N)) invites applications from suitably qualified and interested applicants for Medical Centre Nurse Job for Area Welfare Centres (AWCs) Butwal and Dharan. You can go details for this post as below and is an opportunity for the Nurse Jobs in Nepal.
- • Proven experience in working in a clinical environment is essential; experience of participating in clinical quality assurance is desirable
• Good command of written English essential; good spoken English desirable.
• Client/patient focus
• Highly developed interpersonal skills
• Computer competent (Word, Excel, PowerPoint as a minimum).
• Collaborative Team player
ELIGIBILITY, REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- • Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. Current registration with the Nepal Nursing Council ( Nepal Registered Nurse)
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in general clinical care, preferably in international standard hospitals.
- • The successful applicant will be responsible for providing high-quality primary care nursing services at GWT Medical center at all times, including, but not limited to: simple procedures, dressings, ECGs, spirometry, phlebotomy, chronic disease clinics, patient education.
• You will be responsible for following Universal Precautions, managing waste, on-site procurement activities, stock inventory, managing appointments, and other tasks as directed by the Medical Centre Manager. You will engage in teamwork and collaborative learning amongst all the staff and will ensure the correct use of the medical equipment, the information systems and participate in the quality assurance within the center and the management of feedback and complaints.Please read through the attached Job Description for further information on job responsibilities.
- Monthly Salary will be NRs. 58,571.00 with Provident Fund, Gratuity, One month pay as Festival Bonus, Medical Cover, Holidays and other facilities as per Nepal Labour Act and GWT(N) Regulations.This job is offered for 3 years initially and may be extended on the basis of need and performance.
APPLICATIONS for Medical Centre Nurse Job
- Applications are invited from all with competencies and experience as mentioned above. All documents including a handwritten covering letter, Curriculum Vitae, recent passport size photo, copy of citizenship, and any other relevant certificates should be electronically attached.The application submission deadline is Wednesday 1st July 2020.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for aptitude tests and interviews. No telephone calls will be entertained.