Vacancy Announcement for various Medical Jobs at Provincial Hospitals in Ministry of Social Development Karnali Pradesh. The vacancy is opened for chief medical officer jobs, Nurses Job or staff nurse jobs, physiotherapist, lab technologist and many more.
Medical Jobs at Provincial Hospitals Nepal
Lots of following Medical Jobs at Provincial Hospitals Nepal are opened . From chief medical officer job to consultant medical jobs to staff nurse jobs, pharmacy jobs and many more are listed as below.
- Consultants for 9th Level –> 12 Numbers
- for the Obstetrics, Anesthesia, General Medicine, General Surgery , Pediatrics, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, ENT , Orthopedics, Community Medicine
- Medical Officer 8th Level–>28 numbers
- Ayurveda doctors 8th level–> 4 number
- health In-charge–6 numbers
- Community nurse In-charge–> 1 number
- Pharmacy officer–> 1 number
- Nursing officer–> 10 numbers
- Medical lab technologist–>1
- Physiotherapist–> 1 number
- Biomedical engineer–>1
- Health Assistant –>10
- Radiographer–> 6
- Lab technicians–> 12
- Pharmacy assistant –> 6 numbers
- Staff Nurse–> 76 number
These technical staff are hired on service contract until the post is filled by the Public Service Commission of Nepal.
Medical Jobs at Provincial Hospitals Nepal Notice
Nursing jobs are for the nurse job vacancy, nurse jobs at home, nurse jobs near me, nurse vacancy, Nurses Job, nursing vacancy in kathmandu 2020, nursing vacancy in nepal 2020, school nurse, school nurse practitioner, staff nurse jobs
How to apply the Jobs?
- A. The Eligible aspiring candidates should submit the application form to the Health Services Division of this Ministry. Those Candidates who are unable to submit the application to the office; can submit the application along with the required documents through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- B. The application form can be obtained from the website of this Ministry www.mosd.karnali.gov.np.
- C. For the Application fee is Rs. 1,000 (one thousand only) per advertisement in case of ninth and eighth level doctors and Rs. 200 (only two hundred) for 7th and 5th level. A bank voucher should be deposited and submitted along with the application form.
Documents to be attached with the application:
Passport size photo (3 copies) attached in the application form along with personal details of the candidate,
- copy of all certificates from SLC to minimum educational qualification, c
- opy of certificate registered with the concerned council,
- certified copy of experience and copy of Nepali citizenship certificate.
The candidate should have certified that all the documents are correct as per the original. Candidates applying through email should scan and send the bank voucher and necessary documents.
The selection procedure will be in accordance with the Technical Manpower Service Agreement approved by Karnali Province, 2076 (amended).
The selected doctors can be deployed in any hospital in Karnali. Remuneration and Terms of Service shall be in accordance with the rules of the province Government.
NOtice published for the information of all eligible Nepali citizens to apply within 21 (twenty-one) days from the date of publication of this notice (Ashoj 29, 2077) by 5:00 pm.